Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K October

10/9/14 Project #6#5  C4K Dear everyone, Today I’m writing about my blogging challenge #2. I think kids should be able to pick if they want to go to Spanish or not because some people have only had one year of Spanish. And we should be able to pick when they want to go to class so we can be ready to learn and I think we should be able to read when ever we want and where we want and who we are with I also think we should able to listen to music when we are reading cause I know for me it helps me to read and to be focused. And I think we should be able to sit were we want because I think that’s fair for everyone who doesn’t talk to there friends during class. I think we should also be able to pick what we want top learn because then we will want to learn. we should be able to use electronics in every class. What is your favorite class. And what do you think about this? And what can you do about this? What do you have fro questions about this? Do you think we can make this work?
Response- Lexi, I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I agree with all that you are saying. Unfortunately, we aren't able to make some of those decisions but, luckily it will get better when you get in college because it is much more laid back. Good luck with class and Spanish Class. 


10/19/14 Project#6 C4K#6 At school I like recess.
 Response-Hi Ethan, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. When I was in school, I loved recess, it was a time to be loud and relieve some stress.

10/26/14 Project #6 C4K#7 Our literacy class is learning how to read maps and a saying for NESW N stands for North,E stands for East,S stands for South and W stands for West. The saying for this is Never Eat Soggy Weet-bix.
Response-Hi, Toma. My name is Paige and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. Reading a map is very important, I use a map daily to get me from one place to another. There are many acronyms for North South Eat West. Some that I learned were:N-never, E-eat, S-sour, W-worms or N-never, E-eat, S-sour ,W-watermelon These silly little rhymes will really help you learn North South East West. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment