Sunday, August 24, 2014

what about EDM310? blog post 1

outline What have I heard about EDM310
What are my fears about EDM310
Compare and contrast EMD310 to other classes I have taken
What will be the most difficult thing about EDM310
The best way to address the most difficult thing
Questions about this course
When I first registered for EDM310 I had no idea what it was. I didn't do much research on the class and figured i would just see what it was all about on the first day. The closer to the time school was starting I began to panic so I asked a friend, he said it was a computer class that wasn't difficult, he also is very computer savvy unlike myself. He told me if I just stay on top of the work, I would be fine. I fear that I will procrastinate and not stay up to date on my work. I am a full time student and I work 30 hours a week so I have to be very careful with my time. With so much going on at this point in my life I feel like I have no time to procrastinate, because if I do there will not be a very good turn out with my grades. Other college courses I have taken in the past, was on paper with only a little amount online, unlike this course it is all online.This class you are your own guide as far as keeping up with your work and the due dates. Other teachers I have had in the past will have of work for you to do in the class, where in this it is done outside of class. EDM310 is a very fast paced course from day one, so I will have to stay on top of my work and not slack,where as some courses they will speed up towards the end.The most difficult thing for me in EDM310 will be to remember to keep up with all the due dates and work. I am very busy with work and my other classes so remembering to do my work will be a struggle but it will also keep me organized. I very thankful for taking this class, because it will really teach you time management skills. As far as questions, I do not have any at this time, but if I do I will make sure to ask them at the beginning or end of each class time. As the semester goes on, I am sure I will have questions but for now there are not any I can think of.

2 comments:

  1. You need Titles for all your posts. this one should be titled Blog Post #1. The previous post should be titles Practice Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right in that this course is time-consuming, but once you get the hang of things, it's not that difficult! As long as you complete your assignments on time and give them your best shot, you'll be fine!

    Also, I suggest breaking up this long post into a few separate paragraphs to make it easier on the eyes to read.

    ReplyDelete