Thursday, September 4, 2014

Blog Post 3

In the two videos and slideshow, I learned that you can help correct someones paper by a compliment. When someone corrects my paper I always get very nervous because I do not want them to say, "all of this is wrong." With the three basic steps; Compliments, sugestion, correction, peer reviewing will be a lot less stressful and fun. Writing Peer Review Top 10 Mistakes showed that everyone once in their life has been guilty of reveiewing a paper and doing it the wrong way. From watchng the video, I now know that I can compliment on the good things and suggest that they try something different with the things that need help. When having someone review your work can be very nerve racking, but the best way to deal with it is not take it all to heart and let the reviewer try and help you with some new ideas. The best way to review someones work is, treat them like I would wanted to be treated.

3 comments:

  1. Good post! Make sure you leave the links to the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you on how you feel about peer reviews. They always made me nervous but in time you just have to learn to shake the feeling off. Usually, everyone wants to help each other do well. Great post!

    ReplyDelete