Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post 5 part B

When starting this class I was very unsure of PLN. I didn't really grasp it all. This class has taught me if I do not know the answer I can always ask Twitter or look at many reliable sources on the internet.
Blogging in the beginning was not very fun or interesting, but as the class went on I found myself looking at outside blogs and getting great ideas or lessons from them. Some of my main PBL's are Twitter, Pinterest, and blog.com. I love Twitter because you can get very reliable answers in a matter of minutes. If you hashtag on twitter it is great because you can see everyone who has used that same hashtag. Pinterest has many ideas that you can share and also follow the person that shared that idea. It is great to follow all the people that have the same interest because you can see their ideas to help you with things that you are having trouble with. Blog.com is just a fun site to share stories about life, jobs, struggles, etc. I have found blogging very relaxing and fun. Getting to share your experience with others of the same interest is a great feeling and getting feedback is even better. There are many PLN's that are used often these are just my person favorite. From this class, I have learned many ways to get my information quick, reliable, and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment