Sunday, November 23, 2014

November C4K

11/02/14 C4K #8
My Grandfather is the best grandfather in the world because on my birthday he gave me a necklace .Now even if he is old he is old he always has time for me .!!!! this is why my Grandfather is the best !!!!!!!!$
  Response Hi I am a student at the University of South Alabama. It sounds like you have a great Grandfather.


11/09/14 C4K#10
The day starts with us getting to school, and we line up on the blacktop. At 8:15 am, we go in to our classroom and check our supplies, get out homework, copy down homework, and then start to do morning work on our desks. Then, we start a round. At 8:50, we do Morning Meeting. After that, we jump into math. We check the morning work, and then we get to the lesson. At 10:30, we then start Social Studies. We learn about trades in the old days. At 11:05, we go to lunch. We come back at 11:50, and then we do Listen to Reading. Next, we do writing, where we do our Jamestown vs. Roanoke piece. At 1:15, we go out to recess and come back in at 1:30. After that, we do either science or Biztown. Finally, at 2:30 we start to clean up and get out at 2:45.
That is what we do on an average school day

Response
Hi Daniel. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed hearing how your day is planned out at school, when I was your age I had a schedule that was close to that. It was very nice to read your blog. Have a great rest of the school year!

11/23/14 C4K #11


This first quarter is almost over because this is the last day of the first quarter and I will tell you what happened. It has been the first quarter since the beginning of the year and so far we have learned so much and done so many projects. Most of the projects we did were in science: like testing gobstoppers in different liquids such as nail polish remover, like me and my friend Emily did. And we also made different weather detectors such as barometers, and rain gauges, ect. I am ecstatic to finish the rest  of the year.
This year is much much better than last year. I have made more friends and learned more about the Catholic faith. It is interesting to learn about because I am Lutheran and so now i know much about the difference between both faiths.  I am a novice at writing this year large paragraphs and stories in language. Language is one of my most favorite subjects because I get to practice my writing and I love writing books.
I am about to write a new book about a girl named Lilly that finds out her school is closing down their playground because there is sand hornets there.  Lilly finally finds out a new chemical-like solution to get rid of the sand hornets as the school thanks her for her free choice of the school to go to a field trip anywhere she would like. She decides they should go to  a art museum. As they get to the museum they stroll around for a bit as Lilly finds out something suspicious. She finds one of the painting’s important character is missing. She goes there a week later with her parents and finds out that it is in a different painting by the same person and tells somebody at the museum. Soon they fix it and she is thanked by the museum and earns something very special.What could it be?
Thank you for reading my newest blog. Please mention any ideas i could put in my newest story! 

Response
Hi Leah! I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I loved hearing about your story. One of my favorite things to do is sit in a quiet room and think about what to put in my next story. It sounds like you have a great book ahead of you. Keep up the good work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment